IRIS RELIEF LEADERS SCHOOL
1. DEEP REVELATION OF THE FATHER’S HEART
God is described in scripture as our Heavenly Father, but our experiences with earthly fathers can hinder the way we relate to God in this role. God wants to reveal the truth of who He is and His Father's Heart for us, his children.
2. HEALTH, WELLNESS AND ENVIRONMENTAL STEWARDSHIP
We are passionate about equipping you with the tools and knowledge needed to make healthy decisions for your body and how to care for the world around you. The Bible calls our bodies the temple of God, and in Genesis God commanded Adam to tend His garden. We believe this calls us to a high level of responsibility, and we desire to encourage you in your choices of personal stewardship through self-awareness and developing a self-care plan.
Leadership Growth And Development:
Our goal is to discover the keys to becoming healthy leaders who lead healthy organizations in a healthy way. The kingdom of God is not moved forward by good conduct, but by good beliefs. (See Galatians 3:1-5.) The renewing of our minds today will bring transformation tomorrow, both in our lives and in our experiences. (See Romans 12:2.) The truth will make us free, but believing lies binds and restricts. (See John 8:32.) We know we believe truth because we have hope. (See Romans 15:13.) As you walk through, you will find that what you believe directly influences your experience of transformation, freedom, hope, and forward movement in the kingdom.
3. KENDALL LIFE LANGUAGES PROFILE (KLLP)
The KLLP gives an understanding of your redemptive gifts. These gifts are articulated through a life language profile. Our profile and course strengthens individuals and organizations through the development of communication skills and character. This development allows students to experience greater personal and corporate effectiveness.
4. RESTORING THE FOUNDATIONS MINISTRY (RTF)
IT'S ONE THING TO KNOW THAT GOD LOVES YOU...IT'S ENTIRELY ANOTHER THING TO EXPERIENCE HIM LOVING YOU!
Discover how our integrated approach to biblical healing removes four key blockages to giving and receiving love. Experience love!
- Discover Revelation: The integrated approach to biblical healing brings deep and lasting healing. Explore this life-changing revelation!
- Experience Ministry: You can experience deep and lasting healing! Enter into the Father's heart to see your life healed and restored.
- Receive Training: You can be professionally equipped to effectively minister healing. (Issue-Focus Training Certificate)
- Become Involved: You can bring healing and the Father's love to your family, community, and the world!
5. CRISIS AND DISASTER MISSION CERTIFICATION
Be equipped to minister in disaster and crisis situations as an Iris Relief Level 3 (Advanced) Responder, a Disaster Spiritual Care Provider, a Community Emergency Response Team Leader, and a First Care Instructor.
Graduates of the Iris Relief Leaders School receive a Crisis and Disaster Mission Certification which includes:
- Iris Relief Level 2 Responders Certification (If you choose to attend Belize outreach, you will reach Level 3 Certification.)
- Deployed Disaster Spiritual Care Provider Certification
- CERT Team Leader Certification
- First Care Instructor Certification
- Red Cross First Aid, CPR, AED Certification
6. IRIS CORE VALUES
Kingdom values clarify our mission and set our standards. This school will emphasize values derived from Scripture that lead us to find God, be humbled, go to the poor, depend on, suffer for and rejoice in Him.
7. PRACTICAL OUTREACH IN PUERTO RICO
We have a strong desire for you to learn, but we have a complementary aim to see you mobilized into serving God wherever He calls you. As a step in the sending process, we have intentionally included a number of service opportunities. While at our school, we want you to begin ministry now and learn in a safe environment from leaders who have been serving Jesus for years. In Puerto Rico, we are connected with a number of ministries, NGO's, and businesses that will provide opportunities to be the hands and feet of Jesus to those in need of His salvation and healing. We will be serving alongside PREPPA, (Puerto Rican FEMA) and local Puerto Ricans also going through the training, to serve and bring hope to the communities still without power, and basic necessities as a result of Hurricane Maria.
8. TWO-WEEK CROSS-CULTURAL OUTREACH PRACTICUM: PUNTA GORDA, BELIZE
In addition to our Puerto Rican ministry partners, this year we are partnering with Kabod International in Belize to provide you with a cross-cultural leadership equipping & training opportunity. While in Belize, you will learn about another culture and how they are serving and loving Jesus. While in Belize you will have the opportunity to participate in community preparedness projects, facilitate basic care training courses, and assist in emotional and spiritual care training. We will also be receiving Shelter in Place training with NEMO (Belize emergency management.)